Chic Decor is the recipient of the following HOUZZ awards in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
- Best of HOUZZ - Design - This professional's portfolio was voted most popular.
- Best of HOUZZ - Service - This professional was rated at the highest level for client satisfaction.
HOUZZ is the leading design platform showcasing the top designers in North America
100,000 Ideabook Saves - ChicDecor's photos have been added more than 100,000 times to ideabooks on Houzz
Recommended on Houzz - The Houzz Community recommends this professional
Houzz Influencer - ChicDecor's knowledge and advice is highly valued by the Houzz community.
Globe and Mail Luxury Real Estate Report - Spring 2017
ChicDecor Feature article
Few things are as satisfying as living in a home that truly reflects your personal style.
Yet when it comes to design, many of us are still striving to create our ideal living spaces. “People know what they like and don’t like, but they often don’t know how to go about the process,” says Margarida Oliveira of Chic Decor.
ChicDecor Awarded Best Of Houzz 2017
January 20, 2017 – ChicDecor of Oakville, Ontario has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home remodeling and design. The Oakville based design firm was chosen by the more than 40 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, remodeling and design industry professionals.
Design award winners’ work was the most popular among the more than 40 million monthly users on Houzz. Customer Service honors are based on several factors, including the number and quality of client reviews a professional received in 2016. A “Best Of Houzz 2017” badge will appear on winners’ profiles, as a sign of their commitment to excellence. These badges help homeowners identify popular and top-rated home professionals in every metro area on Houzz.
“We’re so pleased to award Best of Houzz 2017 to this incredible group of talented and customer-focused professionals, including Margarida Oliveira of ChicDecor said Liza Hausman, vice president of Industry Marketing for Houzz. “Each of these businesses was singled out for recognition by our community of homeowners and design enthusiasts for helping to turn their home improvement dreams into reality.”
- CDECA - Margarida is a member of CDECA, the premier association for Canadian Decorators and Design.
- HomeStars - A renovation platform where clients can research and review designers prior to deciding to interview and hire.
- Benjamin Moore - Margarida was interviewed and her design work was reviewed by Benjamin Moore before ultimately being selected as a qualified Benjamin Moore colour consultant.
- Point2 Homes is one of the top 5 real estate portals in Canada, attracting more than 3.5 million visitors monthly reaching greater than 40,000 social media followers and 250,000 Canadians.
- Jamie Sarner is a Toronto based realtor providing a full list of real estate services for both buyers and sellers
- Odd Job is a full service handyman company that specializes in repairs, maintenance issues and other small to medium projects.